Friday, March 13, 2009

In Nashville, Tennesee!!!!

Hey all! Bobby and I are in Music City USA! We decided to take a trip and arrived earlier this evening. It is a pet friendly hotel , so we have our little Yorkie, Sparky Jake, with us. I'm on the road with my two guys! Get this- when we checked in, the Reservations clerk said, "So what brings you to Nashville? " Bobby told him it was kind of a second honeymoon. So he says, "In that case, I'm giving you a free upgrade to a jacuzzi room!" Fantastic! Tomorrow we are going to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and to the Ryman Auditorium. Tomorrow evening we are going shopping at Cool Springs Galleria, to be followed by dinner at Red Lobster. I'll be taking lots of pictures and I will upload them when we get back tomorrow evening, so get ready! You'll be my captive audience for a vacation slideshow! Toodles till then!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like such fun! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot for free room upgrades! I'm glad you had a good time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Yorkie! I only know them by reputation--intelligent, active, stubborn. Peggy and I have a blue heeler and a black miniature schnauzer. They are getting old. The former is now blind the the latter badly arthritic.

    ReplyDelete