Monday, February 16, 2009

And AWAAAYYY We Go!

Hey folks! Welcome to the first blog entry of what I hope will be many. After a frustrating start and 2 postponements from the phone company, I finally have internet access in my own home, and I plan to take full advantage of it. This past week has been interesting. Last Wednesday morning, we were driving to work as usual, when hubby started having chest pains. We went to the hospital where he was taken about a year and a half ago when he had his heart attack and where he received a stent in his left anterior descending artery which was 100% blocked. After checking him out, they determined he was not having another heart attack, but they wanted to keep him overnight for observation. Thank God he has had no more pain, and is just feeling tired and worn out. He has rested for several days and we are going to attempt to go back to work tomorrow. Please pray that all goes well with that, that it won't be too much for him, and that he will continue to be very very strict about his diet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that everything seems to be ok...I'll continue to pray.

    Aaannndd! It's so lovely to see you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're both starting again at the same time! Glad hubby is ok - hope it stays that way and he is home soon none the worse for a few tests.

    Just popped by really to let you know the blogs I did are closed and a new one is open (I had a troll.) It's called A Kazillion Indulgences - please pop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete